Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Cheesy Sausage and Hash Brown Egg Casserole

 

Friends of ours had a baby, and they had this ready when we came over to meet her (along with this Caramel Soaked French Toast - YUM). How lucky we are to have such wonderful friends! My husband loved the recipe so much I asked my friend for it, and she gladly sent it along. I made this for my co-workers when I was in charge of breakfast one morning, and it was a hit!

Ingredients:
  • 1 lb. sausage
  • 12 eggs
  • 1 c. milk
  • 1 bag O'Brien hash browns
  • 1 c. shredded cheddar cheese
  • 1 tsp. salt
  • 1/2 tsp. pepper
Directions:
  1. In skillet, brown sausage and drain
  2. Beat eggs and milk in large bowl
  3. Stir in hash browns, cheese, salt, pepper, and cooked sausage
  4. Transfer into greased 9x13 baking dish
  5. Bake, uncovered, at 350 for 35-45 minutes or until knife inserted near center comes out clean.
Enjoy!

Kelsey

No comments:

Post a Comment