Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Roasted Garlic and Rosemary Salmon

 

I absolutely love garlic. My husband and I went out to dinner once and got full on bread and roasted garlic. I also love salmon, so I figured why not combine the two! Again, this is quite strong, so only try if you also really like salmon!

Ingredients:
  • 1 large salmon filet
  • 1 tsp. olive oil
  • 1 tbsp. minced garlic (maybe 4 cloves?)
  • Salt and pepper
  • 1/2 tsp. rosemary
Directions:
  1. Heat oven to 400 degrees
  2. Place salmon on top of a large piece of aluminum foil
  3. Pour olive oil over fish and then top with minced garlic
  4. Sprinkle salt, pepper, and rosemary
  5. Fold aluminum foil up into a tent over fish so that no air can escape, but there is enough space for air to circulate inside with the fish
  6. Cook for 25 minutes
  7. Be very careful unwrapping the foil as it will be hot! 
Enjoy!

Kelsey

No comments:

Post a Comment