Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Sausage and Veggie Egg Casserole

 

What I love about a casserole is that you can stuff it with healthy and delicious things, and then you have something healthy and delicious to eat all week!! I also love that you can switch up what meats and veggies you use. Usually I'd cover something like this in cheese, but I didn't add any and I don't think it needed any!

Ingredients:
  • 4 sausage links
  • 4 c. spinach leaves
  • 4 c. steamed broccoli
  • 8 eggs
  • 1 tbsp. Italian seasoning
Directions:
  1. Heat skillet over medium heat and add cut up sausage (I used pre-cooked sausage, so I just browned it a bit, but otherwise cook the sausage all the way)
  2. Add spinach leaves and broccoli
  3. Pour into large bowl
  4. Whisk eggs and pour on top
  5. Add in seasoning and stir everything together
  6. Add into greased casserole dish
  7. Bake for about 25 minutes or until eggs are completely cooked
Enjoy!

Kelsey

No comments:

Post a Comment