Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Hasselback Sweet Potato

 

Doing Whole30, I've been eating a TON of sweet potatoes (you can now eat regular potatoes, now, too!). I made a Hasselback Potato for my husband and myself on New Years with a regular baking potato, so I thought I'd try it with a sweet potato instead of baking potato, and ghee instead of butter. Absolutely delicious.

Ingredients:
  • One large sweet potato
  • 1 tbsp. ghee
  • Salt and pepper
Directions:
  1. Set oven to 400 degrees
  2. Clean and scrub potato, and then pat dry
  3. Cut deep in very thin increment, but not too deep that it will cut through the potato
  4. Drizzle the ghee between the slices of the potato
  5. Sprinkle with salt and pepper
  6. Put on top of a baking sheet covered in aluminum foil
  7. Bake for about one hour
Enjoy!

Kelsey

No comments:

Post a Comment