Sunday, June 29, 2014

Mini Cracker Pizzas

 

I got the idea to make mini pizzas with crackers through a picture I saw on Pinterest. I used those crackers that people eat with cheese at cocktail parties. These are the easiest thing, and you can quickly customize them to make a bunch of different kinds! (I've done this twice - first with pizza sauce, ham and sausage, and cheddar cheese, and then with pesto and mozzarella)

Ingredients:
  • Round crackers (I used a wafer type one but you could use anything)
  • Pizza sauce/pesto
  • Cheese
  • Toppings of your choosing
Directions:
  1. Set oven to 350 degrees
  2. Put aluminum foil on baking sheet and spread out crackers
  3. Spread pizza sauce or pesto on crackers
  4. Top with cheese and toppings
  5. Bake for about 12 minutes, or until cheese is melted and bubbly
  6. Let cool before serving


Enjoy!

Kelsey

No comments:

Post a Comment