Monday, June 30, 2014

Four Inredient Nutella Stuffed Peanut Butter Cookies

 

I made the #1 mistake when you're trying to eat as healthy as possible - I went food shopping at Costco when I was starving. Forty-five minutes later, I came home with two huge tubs of Nutella. So I decided to make some Nutella stuffed peanut butter cookies. Oh Lord. I can't believe how good these were. I was eating so many I had to bring them to school to get rid of them, and they were gone by 9am. Success!

Ingredients:
  • 1 c. peanut butter
  • 1 c. sugar + 1 tbsp.
  • 1 egg
  • 1 c. Nutella
Directions:
  1. Line baking sheets with parchment paper
  2. Scoop out teaspoon sized scoops of Nutella and put on baking sheet
  3. Freeze for about one hour
  4. Heat oven to 350 degrees
  5. Mix the first three ingredients together
  6. Make golf ball sized balls of peanut butter cookies
  7.  Break balls in half, and place Nutella between, then form the peanut butter mixture around the Nutella and make sure to seal shut
  8. Sprinkle  remaining sugar over balls
  9. Make a criss cross pattern over balls with a fork
  10. Cook for about 8 minutes
  11. Transfer to a wire rack and cool completely
Later on, if you REALLY want a sweet treat, take one cookie and spread Nutella over, take another cookie and spread peanut butter over, and then sandwich together. Ah. Maz. Ing!!

 
Enjoy!

Kelsey

No comments:

Post a Comment