Saturday, May 3, 2014

Peanut Butter Rice Krispies Treats


It was a friend's birthday, and I asked his girlfriend (my best friend since 6th grade) what his favorite dessert was. She said he loved anything with peanut butter, and I needed to make something quickly, so I settled on peanut butter Rice Krispies treats. I wanted to make it a little more fancy, so I decided to make my own homemade peanut butter frosting.

Ingredients:
  • 3 tbsp. butter
  • 1 10oz package Marshmallows
  • 1/2 c. peanut butter
  • 6 c. Rice Krispies cereal
Directions:
  1. In a microwave safe bowl, heat butter and marshmallows on high for 3 minutes, stirring every minute and until smooth
  2. Add peanut butter, and stir until combined
  3. Coat brownie pan with cooking spray
  4. Spray hands with cooking spray or with butter, and press mixture evenly into pan
  5. Wait until cool
  6. Cut with a buttered knife to make smooth cuts
Enjoy!

Kelsey

No comments:

Post a Comment