Sunday, May 18, 2014

Chocolate Covered Ritz Cracker and Peanut Butter Sandwiches

 

I ate this at the end of my Whole30 challenge. Literally every ingredient is NOT Whole30 approved. I thought I would be sick, but it was SO delicious! The salt from the crackers and the sweet from the chocolate, plus the smooth part of the peanut butter, was an amazing combination. Typing this is making me hungry...! The best part is you can make one, or tons!

Ingredients:
  • Ritz crackers
  • Peanut butter
  • Melting chocolate 
Directions:
  1. Arrange sandwiches with 2 crackers and about a tsp. of peanut butter
  2. Put parchment paper on baking sheet
  3. Melt chocolate and dip cracker sandwich into chocolate
  4. Take out and put on paper, then put in fridge until hardened
Enjoy!

Kelsey

No comments:

Post a Comment