Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Spicy Sausage and Queso Dip


I love queso dip. I remember my Mom used to make it for us when we would play Nintendo on the weekends (awesome times). Usually, my Mom would make it with browned beef, but I didn't have any of that and I didn't have any Rotel. Instead, I used pre-cooked spicy sausage. It turned out so delicious!

Ingredients:
  • 1 package Velveeta cheese (16 oz)
  • 4 spicy Sausage links, pre-cooked
Directions:
  1. Cut Velveeta block into one inch cubes.
  2. Cut sausage into same chunks
  3. Add sausage to food processor and pulse until broken up 
  4. Place cheese cubes and sausage in large microwave safe bowl and microwave in 1 minute intervals, stirring each time, until entirely melted and mixed
Serve with corn chips. Can add a can of tomatoes or chilies (drained) if you want more spice.

Enjoy!

Kelsey

Original recipe here

No comments:

Post a Comment